Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Nightmare Before Christmas

My Littlest Kenny turned 2 on Sept. 11 and he loves movies like The Nightmare Before Christmas and Coraline and now 9??? Why I don't know seems kind of dark and ominous to me, but he likes them, so I made him a cake with Jack and the characters from a Nightmare Before Christmas.
The cake is a super moist red velvet with a white chocolate filling and butter cream frosting. The butter I used was from Clover Leaf Creamery a local creamery out of Buhl ID. It was totally yummy and creamy!!!  Over all, this cake was awesome! 
Oh yeah, and happy birthday to my little monster!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get the characters from? because I would like a cake like this for my birthday but I'm having a hard time with trying to find someone who can make this for me.

    ReplyDelete